1. Research your local market and develop your business plan.
2. Get the necessary licenses, insurance, and permits required to operate in your area.
3. Purchase the tools and materials needed for the job.
4. Develop an advertising strategy that identifies where and how you will market your services.
5. Invest in a website and other digital marketing tools to help promote your services.
6. Develop relationships with suppliers for materials and parts needed for repairs and maintenance.
7. Set up an accounting system to track earnings, losses, expenses, etc.
8. Hire reliable subcontractors to help with jobs, if needed.
9. Network with other local professionals and businesses to increase your customer base.
10. Develop a customer-friendly pricing plan that outlines services and costs clearly for customers.