1. Develop a Business Plan: Write out a plan that outlines your goals, startup costs, and strategies to ensure success.
2. Secure Funding: Determine the amount of funds needed to start up the shop and secure that funding either through traditional or alternative sources like crowd-funding.
3. Find a Location: Find an appropriate location for the shop that is suitable for the business and its needs.
4. Acquire Equipment and Supplies: Purchase all necessary equipment, machinery, tools and supplies for the shop to operate properly.
5. Hire Staff: Recruit qualified individuals who possess the skills needed to run a successful diesel performance shop.
6. Advertise: Promote your business by using a variety of methods such as online marketing, print media, and radio ads.
7. Network: Build relationships with potential clients and other businesses to increase awareness and drive customers to your shop.
8. Develop an Online Presence: Create a website for the shop and use social media to spread word about its services.