1. “Engage in Social Media Marketing” – Use social media platforms to promote your retirement community and create a dialogue with potential customers. Share photos, videos and updates that highlight what makes your retirement community unique, such as its amenities, services, or lifestyle options. Additionally, engage in conversations with followers by asking questions and responding to feedback.
2. “Develop a Referral Program” – Create an incentive for current residents to refer their friends and family to your retirement community. Offer discounts or gifts as rewards for referrals that result in successful leases.
3. “Create Targeted Ads” – Buy targeted ads on search engines, social media platforms and other websites that are frequented by your target demographic. Use these ads to highlight specific features of your retirement community that may appeal to potential customers.
4. “Host Events” – Hold events at your retirement community and invite members of the local community to attend. Hosting an event is a great way to get people interested in your location and learn more about what makes your retirement community special.
5. “Initiate Outreach Programs” – Reach out to local organizations, such as churches and schools, to form partnerships that will help you promote your retirement community. These organizations can share information about your location with their members or distribute flyers to the community.