1. Utilize Social Media: Using social media to promote your publishing company is an easy and effective way to reach new audiences. Create accounts for each of your books and post about them regularly with interesting content, reviews, and images. You can also create engaging posts about the writing process or how you select authors for your publishing house.
2. Collaborate with Influencers: Reach out to influencers in the publishing industry who have an existing audience and form a partnership wherein they promote your books or services. This can be as simple as having them review one of your books or give it away on their social media accounts.
3. Create Valuable Content: Develop content that provides value to your target audience, such as eBooks, blog posts, and podcasts related to the topics you cover. This will help build an engaged following of potential customers who can be converted into paying customers.
4. Advertise on Niche Platforms: Look for platforms and websites that are visited by people in your target audience. Advertising on these platforms will help you to reach the exact type of people who would be interested in your books and services.
5. Host Events: Attending or hosting events such as book readings, seminars, or workshops can be great for promoting your publishing house and connecting with readers and authors in person.