1. Social Media: Increase your reach and promote seasonal activities on your pumpkin farm with a strong presence on social media. Post photos of pumpkins, your farm, family activities, hayrides – anything that captures the spirit of autumn!
2. Email Campaigns: Start email campaigns to inform customers of your specials and other events. Include a calendar of activities, coupons, and more to keep them engaged.
3. Offer Group Discounts: Reach out to schools, churches, or other organizations to offer discounts for larger groups that visit your farm in order to encourage more visitors throughout the season.
4. Partner with Local Businesses: Connect with local businesses and promote each other through cross-marketing campaigns. Ask them to include your pumpkin farm flyer in their shipments or on their website, and offer something in return (gift card for a discount, etc.).
5. Host Events: Plan special events like hayrides, corn mazes, and more to draw in new customers. This is a great way to engage the local community and build relationships with customers.