1. Create an Online Presence: Creating an online presence is a great way to reach a larger and more diverse customer base. You should create a website, include detailed information about the wines you offer, as well as any special promotions or discounts that may be available. Additionally, you can create social media pages to better connect with your customers and stay in touch with them.
2. Run Ads: One way to get the word out about your business is through running ads on local radio, television, or newspapers. This will help spread the word quickly and may even draw people who are looking for something different from the competition.
3. Host Events: Hosting events such as wine tastings or food pairings is a great way to get customers in the door and promote your business. You can work with local restaurants and catering companies to provide delicious pairings of your wines with their dishes, or host a special tasting night where customers can sample each wine and learn more about them.
4. Partner With Local Businesses: Partnering with local businesses, especially those in the hospitality industry, is another great way to promote your business. You can offer discounts for customers who purchase a certain amount of wine from your shop or provide special rates for restaurants using your wines as part of their menus.
5. Utilize Media: Lastly, using social is a great way to keep customers engaged and informed about your business. Create content such as pictures of new arrivals or special deals that you’re offering, post about events that are coming up, and engage with customers on platforms like Facebook and Twitter.