1. Utilize Word of Mouth Marketing: Encourage customers to spread the word about your speakeasy bar business by offering incentives such as discounts or free drinks when they refer a friend.
2. Host Special Events: Create special events like themed nights, live music performances and happy hour specials that will draw people into your establishment.
3. Leverage Social Media: Create an engaging presence on social media platforms and regularly post content that will attract potential customers to your speakeasy bar business.
4. Invest in SEO: Increasing visibility of your speakeasy bar business by utilizing search engine optimization can help you reach a wider audience.
5. Pitch to Local Publications: Connect with local publications and publications that target your audience such as craft beer magazines or lifestyle blogs to help get the word out about your speakeasy bar.