1. Social Media – Utilize social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to promote your speakeasy bar business. Share pictures of the place, advertise special events and happy hours, and ask for customer feedback on promotions.
2. Networking Events – Host networking events such as after-work gatherings or happy hours to introduce your speakeasy bar business to a wider audience and potentially attract more customers through word of mouth.
3. Loyalty Program – Offer loyalty programs for regulars who come to your speakeasy bar, such as discounts on food, drinks and merchandise. This will encourage them to come back and it’s also a great way to spread the word about your business.
4. Public Relations – Invite local media outlets such as newspapers, magazines or radio stations to cover stories on your speakeasy bar business. They may be willing to feature your bar in an article or on the air, which can help draw in more customers.
5. Online Advertising – Use online advertising through search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns to make sure your speakeasy bar business is seen by potential customers who are searching for it on the web. Utilizing paid ads can help drive more traffic to your website.