1. Use Social Media: Make sure you are active on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. This will allow you to engage with customers and potential customers in real-time. You can share photos and videos that highlight the outdoor adventure experience you provide. You can also use social media advertising to reach a wider audience and promote special discounts or promotions.
2. Host Events: Create an event that showcases your outdoor adventure business, such as a guided hike or camping trip. Invite people who may be interested in participating and make sure to promote the event on all of your social media accounts. This will give potential customers a chance to experience what you have to offer and might even lead to new business.
3. Create a Newsletter: Send out a monthly or bi-monthly newsletter that highlights upcoming events, promotions, special offers, and testimonials from past customers. You can also include interesting stories about the outdoor adventure activities that you offer. This will keep customers informed and engaged with your business.
4. Promote Referrals: Word-of-mouth advertising can be one of the most powerful marketing tactics for an outdoor adventure business, so make sure to offer incentives for referrals. Give discounts or even free trips to people who refer your business and reward those referrals with amazing experiences.
5. Target Local Tourism: Partner with local tourism organizations and other outdoor adventure providers to promote your business in the area. You can also target tourists who are visiting your city or town by setting up booths at popular attractions or events, such as farmers markets or festivals. This will give you an opportunity to meet potential customers and talk to them about the experiences you offer.