1. Utilize Social Media – Create a presence on popular social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Use these platforms to promote your ghost tour business with compelling visuals, discounts, upcoming events and more. Encourage followers to share the content with their network to increase reach and attendance.
2. Foster Local Partnerships – Reach out to local businesses, organizations, and attractions that could benefit from your ghost tour business. Offer exclusive discounts or special offers in exchange for referrals or word-of-mouth promotion.
3. Develop an App – Create a mobile app where users can check out the different tours you offer, book one, and pay for it. This way customers can easily access your services at any time.
4. Offer Loyalty Programs – Develop a loyalty program that rewards frequent customers with discounts or special offers. This will help encourage customer loyalty and repeat business.
5. Host Events – Organize events such as costume parties or special ghost tours to promote your services. Use this opportunity to interact with potential customers, answer questions and demonstrate the value of your business.