1. Utilize Social Media: Leverage platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to engage with fans and promote upcoming events. Include relevant hashtags or captions to draw attention to your brand. Utilize influencers who are interested in the theatre industry as well to help spread the word.
2. Host Open Houses or Auditions: Invite members of the community to experience a behind-the-scenes look at your theatre company. Use this opportunity to introduce participants to your team and share about upcoming events or performances.
3. Hold Contests and Giveaways: Create contests, polls, or giveaways to engage your audience and keep them excited about attending events. For example, you could offer a discounted ticket for the first 50 people who sign up for a giveaway.
4. Email Campaigns: Use email campaigns to send out updates on upcoming performances, ticket sales, and other announcements. Include visuals such as photos or video clips to make emails more engaging. Use automated email campaigns to reach your audience in a timely manner.
5. Brand Partnerships: Reach out to local businesses or brands that could benefit from partnering with you. For example, a restaurant might agree to provide free snacks for guests attending an event at your theatre company. This will help both parties gain more exposure and reach a wider audience.