1. Low overhead costs – You don’t need to rent an office space or purchase specialized equipment in order to get started. All you really need is a computer, an internet connection, and some marketing materials.
2. Flexibility – You can work from anywhere and set your own hours.
3. Chance to help people – Many of your clients will be eager to find love or companionship, so you’ll have the chance to make a positive difference in their lives.
1. Contentious subject matter – Dating can be a touchy subject for some people, and you may need to confront uncomfortable conversations.
2. Potential legal issues – You’ll want to make sure that you’re aware of any relevant laws or regulations in your area before launching your business.
3. Competition – There are a lot of other online dating consultants out there, so you will have to be creative when it comes to standing out from the crowd.