– A unique and novel way to help people reduce stress and relax.
– An increasingly popular form of therapy, with growing interest from potential clients.
– Opportunities for entrepreneurs to be creative in their services, as there is no fixed model or standard.
– Low overhead costs, as there are few additional materials needed to provide services.
– Flexibility in terms of when and where services can be provided.
– A lack of awareness among the general public about forest bathing and its benefits, which may limit customer numbers initially.
– Some people may not feel comfortable spending time in nature, which could be a barrier to providing services.
– Competition from other wellness professionals who are offering similar services.
– Regulations and laws that vary by state or country, making it difficult for entrepreneurs to provide consistent services across different areas.
– Obtaining the required certification or training to offer forest bathing services.
– Additional licensing fees and insurance costs may be necessary to operate a business.
– Weather or natural risks that may affect services and the safety of customers.