1. High demand – The activewear industry is booming, with a projected global market value of over $220 billion by 2025. This provides an opportunity to tap into a large customer base that is constantly looking for new clothing styles and designs.
2. Low start-up costs – Starting an exercise clothing store does not require a large investment in inventory or equipment, compared to other types of businesses. With the right online marketing strategy, a small budget can go a long way.
3. Brand loyalty – Customers who are dedicated to their favorite brands and styles tend to remain loyal to them over time, providing a steady stream of revenue for the store.
1. High competition – The activewear industry is highly competitive and crowded with brands vying for customers’ attention. As a new store, it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd and attract customers.
2. Limited budget – With limited start-up capital, it can be difficult to invest in the necessary marketing and advertising campaigns to help drive traffic to your store.
3. Seasonal fluctuations – The demand for exercise clothing tends to fluctuate throughout the year as certain styles become more or less popular. This can make it difficult to forecast sales and plan inventory accordingly.