– Increase flexibility, strength, and agility.
– Low overhead costs compared to other fitness options.
– A unique business opportunity that can appeal to a variety of people.
– Can offer classes for all levels – beginners and experienced aerialists.
– It’s a great opportunity to create a community of like-minded individuals who share the same passion for movement and physical activity.
– High start-up costs in terms of equipment, space rental, and insurance.
– It requires specialized skills and knowledge to teach classes safely.
– It can be difficult to find qualified instructors and staff.
– Can be difficult to create a sustainable business model due to the cost of classes and limited availability of resources.
– Requires extensive marketing efforts in order to attract customers.
– Can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends in aerial arts.
– Finding a location that is suitable for an aerial studio can be challenging.