– A wedding photography business can provide a steady stream of income.
– You get to be creative and express yourself through your photos.
– You have the potential to make good money in this field, as weddings are usually high budget events.
– You get to meet different people and experience new things.
– It’s a great way to build relationships with other vendors in the wedding industry.
– Weddings require long hours and hard work, which can take its toll on your body over time.
– The photography equipment required to do weddings properly is expensive.
– You may face stiff competition from other wedding photographers in your area.
– You will need to stay up on the latest trends in order to remain competitive.
– It can be difficult to find new clients due to the highly seasonal nature of weddings.
-You’ll need to invest time and energy into marketing yourself to potential clients. -You may have to deal with difficult or demanding clients at times. -It can be stressful and overwhelming when you’re trying to work within tight time constraints.
– You will need to become familiar with the legal aspects of running a business in order to protect yourself and your clients.
-You may need to hire additional help such as a second photographer, assistants, retouchers etc. in order to keep up with demand.