• Offers a great opportunity to serve the medical community, be in demand and make an excellent income.
• The ability to work from home or other locations with minimal overhead costs.
• Significant tax deductions due to business expenses.
• Ability to create your own schedule and work when it is convenient for you.
• Opportunity to help people increase their medical reimbursement by getting paid the full amount they are owed.
• Heavy competition from other medical billing businesses in the area.
• The time and effort required to stay up to date on changes in the medical reimbursement industry.
• The risk of legal action if mistakes are made when handling claims.
• Potential for financial losses due to unpaid or underpaid claims.
• Possible liability issues that could arise from not properly training staff members to handle medical claims correctly.
• Difficulty finding qualified staff to handle medical claims.