1. Low start-up cost – Many locksmiths are able to start their business with minimal financial investment.
2. Flexible schedule – As your own boss, you can choose when and how often you work.
3. Steady demand – There will always be a demand for locksmith services, as home and business owners need to secure their property.
1. Lack of recognition – Locksmiths don’t often have name recognition like other service industries do.
2. Low earning potential – Depending on the size and location of your business, earnings may be relatively low.
3. Risk of injury – Working with locks and other tools can put you at risk of accidents or injuries if proper safety measures are not taken.