– Low startup costs – A grease removal business requires minimal overhead, equipment, inventory and personnel. This helps to keep the cost of starting the business low.
– Flexible hours – Grease removal businesses can be operated on a part-time basis, giving you the ability to work around your lifestyle commitments.
– High demand – With grease being used in numerous products and restaurants, there is a high demand for grease removal services.
– Risk of Injury or Illness – Handling dangerous chemicals can pose risks such as skin irritation, respiratory issues and other health risks.
– Strict Regulations – Grease removal businesses must adhere to strict regulations and safety standards set by local, state, and federal government agencies.
– Difficulty in Finding Customers – The grease removal industry is highly competitive, so it can be difficult to find customers and generate business.
– Exposure to Unpleasant Odors – Grease removal can be an unpleasant job and may expose workers to odors, smoke, and fumes.