– Higher prices for meals means higher profits
– Established reputation as an upscale dining destination
– Unique atmosphere that can be tailored to the desired theme
– Chance to provide top quality service, including personalized attention from servers and chefs
– Opportunity to serve high-end dishes that aren’t usually found in other restaurants.
– High overhead costs due to expensive furniture, decor, and staffing needs
– Intense competition from existing fine dining establishments
– Strict adherence to quality standards must be maintained in order to keep a good reputation
– Limited customer base due to the high prices of meals
– Difficulty in finding and retaining qualified staff.