1. Spicy Winter Melon Soup: this delicious soup is a combination of winter melon seasoned with hot chilies, ginger and garlic for the perfect kick. Other ingredients include onion, celery, mushrooms, carrots and vegetable broth.
2. Winter Melon Stir Fry: for a tasty and quick meal, try this stir fry! This dish is cooked in sesame oil with garlic, ginger and onions as the base. It is then topped with winter melon cubes, bell peppers and mushrooms.
3. Sweet-and-Sour Winter Melon: sweeten up your winter melon dish with this unique take! The main ingredient is diced winter melon, which is then cooked in a sweet-and-sour sauce made from ketchup, rice vinegar and brown sugar.
4. Winter Melon Salad: for a light and healthy meal, make this winter melon salad! Start by mixing together diced winter melon, cucumbers, red onion and cilantro. Then add a dressing of olive oil, lime juice and garlic powder.
5. Winter Melon Curry: heat things up with this flavorful curry! Start by heating coconut milk in a pot then adding diced winter melon and spices such as turmeric, ginger, coriander and cumin. Let the curry simmer until it thickens then serve over cooked jasmine rice. Enjoy!