1. Borage Green Soup: Warm up with this comforting soup made from creamy potatoes, fresh borage greens, onions, garlic and cream. Long simmering brings out the best in the flavors of this hearty vegetable soup.
2. Grilled Borage Greens: A simple and delicious way to enjoy the mild flavor of borage greens is by grilling them. Fire up the grill, add some olive oil, garlic and a dash of salt and pepper for an easy side dish that will complement any main course.
3. Borage Green Salad: Toss cooked borage greens with a simple vinaigrette and serve alongside roasted vegetables for an easy, healthy lunch. Or serve as the bed for grilled chicken or fish.
4. Borage Green Risotto: The perfect way to enjoy borage greens is cooked into a creamy risotto. This Italian classic is made with Arborio rice, butter, white wine and freshly grated Parmesan.
5. Borage Green Pesto: Fresh borage greens, garlic, nuts and olive oil are blended together to make a bright green pesto sauce that can be used on pasta, fish or chicken. Or spread on toast for a tasty snack.