1. Water Spinach Stir-Fry: This simple stir-fry is a great way to enjoy water spinach in its purest form. Just heat up some oil over high heat, add the water spinach and stir fry until it’s just cooked. Serve with a drizzle of soy sauce and a sprinkle of sesame seeds for extra flavor.
2. Water Spinach Salad: This refreshing salad is made with water spinach, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, peppers and a light dressing of lime juice and olive oil. Toss it all together and enjoy as a side or a light meal.
3. Water Spinach Soup: This comforting soup is made with water spinach, mushrooms, carrots and celery. Simmer it all together until the vegetables are tender and serve with a sprinkling of chopped scallions.
4. Water Spinach Egg Fried Rice: This classic fried rice dish is made with cooked white rice, water spinach and scrambled eggs. Fry everything together in a wok until the vegetables are just cooked and serve with an extra sprinkle of soy sauce or chili flakes.
5. Water Spinach Omelet: This tasty omelet is made with eggs mixed with chopped water spinach and garlic. Cook it all together until the eggs are just set and serve with a sprinkle of freshly chopped parsley.
Enjoy these delicious dishes made with water spinach as the star ingredient!