1. Chargrilled Caigua and Halloumi Salad: This tasty salad is made with chargrilled caigua slices, halloumi cheese, cherry tomatoes, olives, and fresh herbs all tossed in a light lemon dressing.
2. Caigua and Avocado Ceviche: This classic Peruvian dish features chunks of caigua marinated in lime juice and combined with diced avocado, red onion, cilantro, chili pepper, garlic, and a pinch of salt.
3. Pan-Fried Achocha: Made with slices of achocha, garlic and onion sautéed in olive oil until lightly browned and served with a sprinkling of crushed chilies for added flavor.
4. Roasted Caigua Soup: A comforting soup made with roasted caigua, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic, and herbs simmered in a lightly spiced vegetable broth.
5. Stuffed Achocha: This delicious dish is made with achocha halves stuffed with ground beef, onions, garlic, and spices before being baked until golden brown. A scattering of cheese on top makes it all the more delicious.