1. Grilled Sculpit: This simple, yet tasty dish features slices of sculpit that are lightly marinated in olive oil and herbs, then grilled until cooked through. The heartiness of the fish combined with the smoky char from the grill make this dish a must-try.
2. Sculpit and Tomato Risotto: This classic Italian dish is transformed into an unforgettable meal with the addition of sculpit. The fish is pan fried in olive oil until golden, then simmered with tomatoes, shallots, garlic and herbs to create a delicious, flavorful risotto.
3. Sculpit and Asparagus Tart: A savory tart with a flaky, buttery crust is filled with sculpit that has been sautéed in garlic, shallots and herbs. Adding asparagus to the mix also adds a delicious crunch to this unique dish.
4. Lemon-Garlic Sculpit: This flavorful dish features sculpit that is pan-seared in lemon juice, garlic and herbs. The fish is cooked until golden brown and flavored with a combination of fresh citrus, fragrant garlic and herbs.
5. Baked Sculpit with Potatoes: This hearty, healthy dish features sculpit baked with potatoes and herbs, then topped with a mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. The combination of flavors makes this an irresistible meal.