– High demand for outdoor products, especially in areas with a lot of recreational activities or festivals.
– Can be operated from home or a retail store, providing flexibility in terms of setup and cost.
– Low overhead costs compared to other types of business.
– Can offer unique and specialized products that are not available in other stores.
– Highly competitive market, with many established players already providing similar services.
– High inventory costs, as outdoor products can be quite expensive to purchase in bulk.
– Seasonal fluctuations in demand, which can make it difficult to maintain a consistent cash flow.
– Limited advertising opportunities due to the specialized nature of the products sold.
– Difficulty in finding qualified staff if relying on employees, as they must have an interest and knowledge in outdoor activities.
– Risk of bad weather conditions or other natural disasters, which can disrupt operations.