• Low startup costs—all you need to get started is a laptop, Wi-Fi connection, and your knowledge.
• You can work from anywhere with an internet connection.
• Offers flexibility in terms of working hours and clients.
• You can work with clients from all over the world.
• Opportunity to grow your knowledge and experience in digital marketing.
• Potential for income growth based on your performance and client relationships.
• There is a lot of competition in the market, which could make it difficult to find clients.
• If you don’t have prior experience in digital marketing, it could be difficult to get started.
• You will need to stay up-to-date with the ever-evolving platform of Instagram and its features.
• It can be difficult to scale your business if you are relying on one or two clients for most of your income.
• You may need to invest in marketing yourself or finding clients if you are just starting out.
• You will have to stay on top of client relationships and make sure that you provide good customer service.
• If a client is unhappy with the results, it could damage your reputation.
• You will need to be able to work independently and make decisions on your own.