• You can make a difference in people’s lives.
• You have the potential to generate a healthy income.
• You can work from anywhere and schedule your own hours.
• You are able to explore new topics, trends and ideas.
• You have the flexibility to create your own services.
• You may face a lot of competition in the market.
• It can be difficult to develop a strong reputation as an expert.
• There are costs associated with starting and running a business.
• It may take a while to build up your client base.
• You need to continuously learn in order to stay relevant and up-to-date with industry trends.
• Finding the right balance between work and personal life can be challenging.
• You may need to invest in marketing and advertising.
• Meeting certain regulations and legal requirements could be complicated.
• You may need to invest in insurance, certifications and other business-related costs.
• You may find it difficult to stay motivated on your own.