– There is a high demand for energy consulting services, as businesses need guidance in reducing their environmental footprint while remaining profitable.
– Provides an opportunity to become a leader in the growing green energy movement.
– Flexible working hours and location options allow for greater work-life balance.
– Low overhead costs and a wide range of potential services to provide mean start up costs can be kept low.
– Working with renewable energy resources is satisfying on a personal level, as it helps contribute to sustainable development efforts.
– The initial financial investment required can be significant.
– Finding new clients can be difficult, especially in the early stages of starting a business.
– Keeping up with changing energy regulations and policies is essential but can time consuming.
– There is a risk that rising competition will reduce profit margins or make it harder to differentiate one’s products and services from others on the market.
– Unforeseen problems can arise that require additional time and financial resources to solve.