Starting an edible cookie dough cafe can be a great business opportunity, but it’s important to consider the pros and cons before you jump in.
• Low startup cost – Starting your own edible cookie dough cafe doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg. With the right equipment, you can be up and running on a relatively low budget.
• Fun atmosphere – Edible cookie dough cafes give customers a fun, relaxed atmosphere to enjoy their favorite treat in.
• Potential for success – People love cookie dough, and if you have a great product, your cafe could become very successful.
• Low overhead – As long as you don’t overspend on equipment or ingredients, the overhead of running an edible cookie dough cafe can be relatively low.
• High competition – Starting an edible cookie dough cafe puts you in a competitive market, so you must be prepared to stand out from the rest.
• Risk of food safety issues – With any type of food business, there is always a risk of potential food safety issues if ingredients or equipment are not stored and handled properly.
• Lack of experience – If you don’t have any experience in the food business or running a cafe, it can be hard to learn everything that goes into making your edible cookie dough cafe successful.
• Potential for waste – If customers don’t use all the cookie dough they order, there is potential for waste and lost revenue.