• Working with adults can be very rewarding.
• You have the opportunity to provide a much-needed service in your.
• There is potential for financial gain through providing foster care services.
• You can create a flexible schedule and work as little or as much as you like.
• It can be difficult to find clients in need of your services.
• You will need to meet certain legal requirements in order to run a successful business.
• The cost of insurance and other necessary licenses can be expensive.
• You may experience some amount of stress from dealing with the needs of the adults in your care.
• There is a lot of paperwork involved in running an Adult Foster Care business.
• It may be difficult to find reliable employees.