1. Low startup cost – All you need is a computer, web design software, and internet access.
2. Flexible hours – You can set your own schedule for when to take on projects or clients.
3. Increased demand – More businesses are going online, so the demand for web design is growing.
4. Creative outlet – Web design gives you a chance to express your creativity in a digital medium.
5. Potential for growth – You can grow as an individual, and potentially expand your business over time.
2. Stiff competition – There are many web designers out there competing for the same projects and clients.
3. Unpredictable income – Clients can be unpredictable in terms of when they need work done or how much they’re willing to pay.
4. Limited resources – You will need to be resourceful in order to maximize your profit potential.
5. Long hours – Depending on the size of the project, you may have to work long hours in order to complete it on time.