1. You can make money while exploring new places.
2. You will have the opportunity to take amazing photographs of exotic locations and cultures that you might not otherwise get to experience.
3. You will become more knowledgeable and experienced in photography, which can help you in other aspects of your life.
4. You will be able to build relationships with local people and businesses that may lead to future opportunities.
5. You can travel around the world and make money while doing it.
1. It is difficult to make a living as a travel photographer without proper skill, experience and connections.
2. You will need to invest in quality equipment, which can be costly.
3. It is difficult to maintain a consistent income with travel photography since the market is often unpredictable.
4. You may have to deal with difficult weather or other unexpected circumstances while traveling for shoots.