– Relatively low start-up costs compared to other businesses.
– Flexible hours – you can work as many or as few hours as you want and take on projects when it suits you.
+ Ability to network with potential employers in the area, giving you an advantage in the job market.
– You can set your own rates, allowing you to have more control over your income.
– You may be able to offer services such as resume writing or career counseling, increasing your value and profits.
+ Highly competitive market with many agencies vying for the same clients.
– You will need to be able to market yourself and your services effectively in order to attract new clients.
+ The job market is unpredictable, making it difficult to predict how much business you will have.
+ You may need to invest in software or other technology in order to manage the administrative side of the business.
+ You may need to be able to adjust your services quickly in order to keep up with changing market conditions.
– With a low barrier of entry, you might have difficulty differentiating yourself from the competition.