– Offers educational resources to new parents and their families.
– Provides important information on parenting topics such as nutrition, safety, discipline and child development.
– Opportunity for parents to connect with other parents in similar situations.
– Can help reduce the stress associated with parenting by providing support and guidance.
– Gives new parents a chance to learn from experienced professionals.
– Can be expensive to set up, maintain and run a Parent School.
– Finding qualified staff to teach classes can be difficult.
– Parents may not be able to commit to attending classes regularly.
– Certain topics may not be relevant or useful for all parents.
– Can require a lot of time and effort to promote the school and attract new students.