1. Low overhead – You don’t need to spend much money on equipment and materials since most of the items you will sell are already produced by others.
2. High profit margins – Profits from military surplus stores can be high, depending on the items you sell.
3. Diverse market – Military surplus items appeal to a wide range of customers, from military personnel and veterans to collectors and hobbyists.
4. Variety of items – You can find a wide variety of items to sell, including apparel, accessories, weapons, ammunition, equipment and more.
1. Legal restrictions – Depending on the type of items you plan to sell, you may need to obtain special licenses and permits.
2. Competition – There are many military surplus stores out there, so it can be difficult to stand out from the crowd.
3. Quality control – The quality of some military surplus items can be poor, so you may need to regularly check and vet your inventory.
4. Lack of customer knowledge – Some customers may not have the knowledge or experience to properly assess these items, which could lead to dissatisfaction with their purchase.