– Flexibility – You can work when and where you want, allowing the business to fit into your lifestyle.
– Low Overhead – Not having to rent an office or purchase store fixtures saves money.
– Creative Outlet – Designing home décor is a great way to express yourself and have fun doing it.
– Personal Satisfaction – Working with clients to create the perfect living space can be very rewarding.
– Difficult to Attract Clients – You may need to invest in advertising and marketing materials in order to attract customers.
– Limited Resources – Depending on your budget and how established your business is, you may not have access to all the materials you need.
– Lack of Structure – Running a home décor business can be unpredictable and chaotic, especially in the beginning.
– Long Hours – You may need to work long hours in order to meet deadlines and keep up with demand.
– Seasonal Fluctuations – Depending on the season, business can be slow or very busy. This means you may need to plan ahead for slower times.