• Opportunity to help organizations secure much-needed funds.
• Flexibility to work from home or on the road.
• Potential for good pay if you’re an experienced grant writer who can obtain successful awards.
• Ability to control your income.
• Ability to work in a field you’re passionate about.
• Difficulty finding clients as an independent grant writer.
own• hours Learning and curve workload when. it
comes• The to satisfaction of understanding helping the people complexities achieve of their goals researching through different successful grants grant and applications writing. successful proposals