There are many factors to consider when deciding whether or not to start a dog breeding business. Before making the decision, it is important to weigh the pros and cons in order to make an informed decision.
– The potential for financial reward as a successful dog bre.
– The opportunity to contribute to the gene pool ofbred dogs and assist with their.
– Enjoying thehip of your dogs, as well as getting to know other breeders in the area.
– Having a challenging and rewarding profession that can be done from home or onsite at a kennel.
– The cost to acquire quality dogs for breeding purposes.
– The responsibility of caring for numerous litters and puppies on a regular basis.
– Long hours spent researching the pedigrees of prospective breeding partners in order to ensure healthy, quality puppies being bred and sold.
– Dealing with the sometimes unpredictable behavior of mother dogs and puppies.
– Adhering to regulations, licenses, and inspections put in place by state and federal governments.
– The responsibility of finding appropriate homes for the puppies that are bred.