1. Cemeteries are stable businesses that do not depend on economic fluctuations.
2. Customers will always be in demand as death is inevitable in this world.
3. There is potential to earn revenue from selling burial plots, memorials, and other services.
4. You can provide a valuable service to your local community.
5. It is a necessary business, so you will not have any competition in your area.
1. You may need to make significant investments upfront in order to set up the business.
2. You will need to adhere to local government regulations in order to receive the necessary permits.
3. You may have difficulty finding employees due to the nature of the business.
4. It is a difficult emotional experience for many people and can be draining on staff.
5. The cemetery might take up a great deal of physical space, depending on the location.
6. There may be limits to how much you can charge for services due to the sensitive nature of the business.
7. You may need to maintain your cemetery even after business hours in order to provide a respectful atmosphere for customers.