– A cartoon service can be an easy way to make money and enjoy doing it.
– It can be done in the comfort of your own home, or you can expand into the commercial market and create cartoons for clients.
– You can be creative and draw up hilarious cartoon characters, stories, and images.
– You can make your own schedule and take on as many jobs or projects as you want.
– You don’t need any special education or certification to become a cartoonist.
– Becoming a successful cartoonist takes time and patience as you need to continually improve your skills and build a portfolio of work.
– You will have to invest in the necessary equipment, such as software, supplies, etc.
– It can be difficult to break into the commercial cartoon market and find steady clients.
– There is always the risk that your cartoons may not be well received and you may have to start over.
– There are times when deadlines can be demanding and require long hours of work.