1. Make use of social media platforms: Social media is a great way to reach out to potential customers and create an active presence for your landscaping business. Utilize popular social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube to promote specials, showcase recent projects and provide helpful tips.
2. Offer discounts to customers who refer friends: Word-of-mouth is one of the most effective marketing tools out there. Introduce a referral program where customers get a discount for referring you to their friends and family members. This will help build your customer base and spread the word about your responsible landscaping services.
3. Participate in local events: Be visible in your local community by participating in local events such as farmers markets, music festivals and fairs. You can set up a booth to showcase your business and hand out promotional materials like flyers and business cards to potential customers.
4. Create a blog with helpful tips and advice: Create a blog related to landscaping and gardening topics. You can give helpful tips on how to care for plants, design backyard gardens and maintain a healthy lawn. This will help establish your business as an authority in the field and give customers confidence that you are knowledgeable about responsible landscaping practices.
5. Partner with local charities: Partnering with local charities is a great way to promote your business while helping those in need. You can offer a portion of proceeds from each job to go towards the charity or give discounted services. This will not only help spread awareness about your responsible landscaping business but also make a positive impact on your local community.