1. Establish a Concept and Business Model – Determine the type of edible cookie dough café you want to create, how much space you need and how many customers you plan to serve.
2. Secure Financing – Figure out how much capital you need to start your edible cookie dough café and secure financing through a bank loan, investors or other means.
3. Obtain Licenses and Permits – Get all the necessary licenses and permits required by your local government to operate an edible cookie dough café.
4. Source Supplies – Purchase the equipment, ingredients and other supplies you need to start your business.
5. Design a Menu – Create an attractive menu with delicious recipes for edible cookie dough that will appeal to customers.
6. Advertise Your Business – Promote your café using traditional, digital and social media marketing tactics.
7. Hire Staff – Recruit and hire the staff you need to operate your business.
8. Open for Business – Launch your edible cookie dough café and start serving customers.