1. Choose a location: Select an area with lots of foot traffic and shade for customers to relax and enjoy the lemonade.
2. Obtain permits and licenses: Check local laws to ensure you have all the necessary permits and licenses before starting your stand.
3. Source ingredients: Buy fresh lemons, sugar, and water to make the lemonade.
4. Get cups and other supplies: Purchase plastic or paper cups and straws for serving your lemonade.
5. Make a sign: Create an eye-catching sign with information about your stand including prices and flavors offered.
6. Set your prices: Determine how much you will charge for each cup of lemonade and how to accept payment (cash or credit cards).
7. Advertise: Spread the word about your stand by handing out flyers, posting on social media, or using local newspapers or radio stations.
8. Offer special promotions: Create incentives to draw in more customers such as offering discounts or free samples.
9. Monitor sales: Keep track of how much lemonade you sell and where your customers are coming from.
10. Restock ingredients: Refill with lemons, sugar, and water when supplies run low.
11. Clean up: Dispose of trash, recycle materials, and clean up the area when you are done.