1. Determine the concept and location of your restaurant.
2. Create a business plan and secure financing.
3. Obtain necessary licenses and permits from your local government.
4. Research suppliers for ingredients, equipment, and furnishings.
5. Decide on menu items and pricing.
6. Hire and train employees.
7. Develop a marketing plan for promoting your restaurant at launch.
8. Purchase necessary equipment, ingredients, furnishings, signs and decorations.
9. Test recipes prior to opening your restaurant’s doors to the public.
10. Schedule the official opening of your restaurant.