1. Leverage Social Media: Use relevant social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to spread the word about your business. Utilize posts featuring pictures and videos of your products, customer testimonials and special offers to show how your Smart-Home products can make life easier.
2. Create a Referral Program: Offer rewards to customers for referring their friends and family. This can be a great way to get more potential customers familiar with your business and products.
3. Develop an Email Campaign: Create an email campaign that is tailored to each segment of your target audience. Include promotions, discounts and product updates so that customers feel like they are part of the ongoing conversation.
4. Host an Event: Organizing an event to showcase your Smart-Home products is a great way to get potential customers in the door and familiar with what you have to offer. Offer discounts, giveaways or other incentives that encourage people to learn more about your business.
5. Participate in Local Events: Get involved with local charities, fairs and other events that align with the values of your business. Not only will this help you to build relationships within your community, but it also provides an opportunity to promote your Smart-Home products.