1. Create a Loyalty Program: Give customers an incentive to keep coming back for more by offering them loyalty points or discounts for returning customers. This will create a bond between your shop and your customers, as well as give them value for their money.
2. Leverage Social Media: Take advantage of the power of social media to reach a wider audience and engage with potential customers. Create a profile on all the major networks, post pictures of your popsicles, post deals and discounts and interact with your customers.
3. Host Events: Invite people to come enjoy your popsicles by hosting events such as tastings, contests and giveaways. Advertising these events on your social media pages will draw in more people who are interested in trying out your products.
4. Use Pop-up Shops: Bring your popsicles to the people by setting up temporary pop-up shops at local festivals or other public venues. This allows potential customers to try your treats without having to go out of their way.
5. Create Limited Edition Products: Offer exclusive products that are only available for a limited period of time. This will create a sense of urgency and excitement among your customers, giving them the motivation to purchase your popsicles before they are gone.