1. Utilize Social Media – Having a social media presence is critical for the success of your business. Make sure to update your pages regularly with content that will engage potential customers and encourage them to follow you.
2. Offer Incentives and Discounts – Customers love discounts and rewards for their loyalty. Offer incentives such as a free month of water delivery when they refer a friend or family member, or discounted rates for long-term commitments.
3. Create an App – Create an app that allows customers to keep track of their deliveries, order refills, etc. This will make it easier for them to keep track of their orders and make it easier for you to manage your business.
4. Participate in Local Events – Participating in local events is a great way to get the word out about your water delivery service. Set up a booth at farmers markets or community festivals and offer free samples or promotional items.
5. Leverage Public Relations – Utilizing public relations can help you spread the word about your business. Develop relationships with local outlets, write press releases and create content that will get coverage in publications to reach a wider audience and increase visibility.