1. Establish relationships with automotive repair shops in your area. Offer competitive discounts on bulk orders and establish yourself as a reliable source of quality used tires.
2. Develop an online presence through a website, blog and social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter. Post content related to used tire safety and maintenance tips, special offers, customer testimonials and more.
3. Use traditional media such as radio, television and print ads to reach potential customers in the local area. Focus your advertising on the value of buying used tires instead of new ones.
4. Create a loyalty program for repeat customers. Offer incentives such as discounts and free products to encourage repeat business.
5. Host local events like car shows and races that feature your logo and contact information prominently. Make sure to give away promotional materials such as flyers, hats or t-shirts. These events are a great way to build relationships with potential customers in the community.