1. Utilize Social Media Platforms: Use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to create an active presence in the community and reach a larger audience of potential customers. Post interesting content related to your business, engage with followers and leverage influencer marketing to share your message.
2. Create a Referral Program: Reward existing customers for referring potential customers to your business with a discount or other promotion. This will incentivize people to spread the word about your time share exit services and bring in more new business.
3. Invest in Local Advertising: Use local radio, television and print advertising to reach potential customers in the area. Showcase your unique services, explain why people should choose your business and provide a memorable call-to-action.
4. Host Events: Organize informative events or seminars related to time share exits and invite interested parties to attend. Make sure to include information about how you can help them get out of their current time share agreement, as well as other pertinent details.
5. Develop an Online Presence: Design an appealing website that outlines your services and provides useful information about time share exit options. Utilize search engine optimization (SEO) techniques to make it easier for people to find you online and make sure the design is mobile-friendly. Additionally, create a blog to share valuable industry tips and connect with potential customers.